1. CHILDREN: Since the beginning of development can anticipate and prevent future problems, so we use:
A) 0-6 years:
- Control of habits: breathing, mastication, swallowing, phonation. Through exercises and very simple and easily adaptable appliances.
- Control functions: thumb sucking, pacifier sucking, sucking lip, cheeks… Through simple exercises and easy adaptation appliances.
- NOR (Neuro-Occlusal Rehabilitation) act through selective cut and removable appliances, on the development of stomatological response system to excite properly and get a response adequate and balanced development.
- ORTHOCLONIC: transparent splints expansion springs to assist arch development.
B) 6-12 years:
- Removable appliances equipment to remove and put to help the occlusal balance.
- Orthodontics: helps the development of bones and returns the correct function.
2. FROM 12 YEARS AND ADULTS (permanent dentition)
A) Orthodontic Fixed:
- Lingual System: Technical Invisible where the brackets are inside and prevents them from being seen.
- Damon System: A system that does not need fast extractions.
- TIP-EDGE: fast system.
- Brackets aesthetic system: ceramic, fiberglass …
- Conventional straight wire technique.
- MEAW technique: in some cases can avoid orthognathic Surgery.
B) Removable invisible orthodontic: transparent systems using “removable” splints. Invisalign system.
C) Orthognatic Orthodontics Orthodontics grooming, before and after Surgery for severe cases of bone discrepancy.